How can Mike Geary help you?
To most enthusiasts in the fitness world, Mike Geary is such a big name and is widely known as the “six pack abs workout” guru. But of course, he wouldn’t be known as such, if he is just another bluffer. Among his many credits, Mike is a certified nutrition specialist and a certified personal trainer as well, specializing in strategies for body fat reduction and developing effective programs for improving functional strength and power training. It is also good to know, that Mike graduated from the Susquehanna University in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Science degree, and not only this, aside from being a fitness guru, he also happens to be an accomplished writer, proof to this, is the book on the exercise program called “The Truth About Six Pack Abs” authored by none other than Mike Geary himself.
To visit the official Mike Geary’s “The Truth About Abs” website CLICK HERE.
If you want to learn about what foods to include in your diet that burn belly watch this movie, made by Mike Geary:
Most people today, of all ages, are not only conscious but also very concerned with the way they look and feel. And it is a fact, that if one wants to look his/her best, then one must be lean and fit. That is why people are always looking for ways on how to achieve this objective. Thus the need for a solution to this problem has arisen and the business-minded people around has now turned this into an opportunity. Many of them are now offering various ideas, machines, gadgets and the list goes on and on, all of these products promising very quick and amazing results, which any sensible person will find hard to believe.
Experience is always the best teacher and almost anybody would agree with this. Based from this, people should not always fall easily to claims and promises that are too good to be true. One should always analyze things like this, taking into consideration who is making the claim and look for proofs and guarantees. And for weight and fitness problems you always have to look for answers to so many questions, the most nagging one is, “what is the truth about abs?” To know the real truth about abs, find out carefully which exercises and diet can really lose the fat and tone the muscle to develop abs. Whenever people surf the internet for this, the name that always comes up is Mike Geary, making them ask the question, “who is he?”, who as mentioned previously, is the author of “The Truth About Six Pack Abs”.
In “The Truth About Six Pack Abs” one will learn:
- How to get ripped abs (Abs won’t be considered as abs at all, unless they are really ripped);
- How to get six pack abs (This is quite a challenge for most people to have those “Mike Geary” abs and one can’t help but ask, “can his book on the exercise program, “The Truth About Six Pack Abs” really prove, that this is possible?”);
- How to get rid of belly fat (the most common problem for all people, which will lead to the question, “should there be two different programs on how to lose belly fat for women and how to lose belly fat for men as well?” );
- Are there really foods that burn belly fat? (Most food companies today have the tendency to mislead people through their advertisements, saying that they are selling foods that can help people burn fat, especially on the fat-prone areas, like the belly, and this being the scenario, consumers should really study the composition of the product and analyze if there is any truth to the advertisements they do);
- What are the best exercises to lose belly fat? (Has Mike Geary really developed the most effective programs for this problem? Beware of commercials seen on TV, guaranteeing quick but unbelievable results using various electronic gadgets and machines and telling people that they don’t really have to go through the process of doing exercises just to lose the stubborn belly fat);
- Should people follow a diet to lose belly fat? (Please be reminded once again, that a lot of marketing strategies and campaign are everywhere, telling people, that one need not diet and should just take the food supplements they offer, which are enough to complete the daily dietary requirement and at the same time lose the unwanted fat, people should remember that if a difficult goal is to be achieved, there should be no shortcuts and it should require a lot of discipline and hard work);
- What is the best way to lose belly fat? (One should understand that there is no best solution to any problem, unless the person has the commitment to do what should be done, with a lot of patience, of course)
About the issue of analyzing, if the product being offered will really be able to give the money’s worth of the person buying the said product, it is very important that, there should always be a comparison, and the best way to do it, is to read the reviews. As for the book of Mike Geary, “The Truth About Six Pack Abs” you can search for “Mike Geary Truth About Abs Review” through any search engines in the internet. Try reading the testimonies of the people who already bought the book, are they saying things which are hard to believe about the exercise program developed by Mike Geary as provided in “The Truth About Six Pack Abs.”
Of course, as always, people will have doubts about how effective is the product being offered, especially on the internet, which is always full of scams and false promises; this is usually true with products that have something to do with weight loss and fitness programs that can make one look good. They also use people with testimonies saying that they were really able to lose weight and have those perfectly curved bodies; they will even show pictures and videos of how they were before and after using the product. But one must not forget that it is very possible that they were all just paid artists, who are out there, to convince people into believing that the product really works. It will be best, if people will try to find out from real people they know, who have used the product.
The good thing about Mike Geary is that, , in his exercise program, “The Truth About Six Pack Abs” he doesn’t tell people to take expensive diet pills, powders and food supplements to lose weight and develop those perfect abs. What he provides, are exercises designed to make one work real hard and really sweat it out to lose body fat, tone and develop the muscles and eventually make those perfect abs appear. In his book, “The Truth About Six Pack Abs” Mike Geary is very particular with the six pack abdominal exercises, workouts to flatten the abs and lose those very hard to lose belly fats with different exercises especially designed for men and women. And he made sure not to miss out, on the diet required for a person to maintain the ideal weight and at the same time be fit and healthy.
Going back to the issue that, people should know who is making the claim and guarantee. In this regard, if one will really do an extensive research on Mike Geary and his accomplishments, it will be found out that, aside from his professional profile as mentioned earlier, one should also take note of the following:
- ezinearticles.com considers him as a recognized Platinum Expert Fitness Author.
- He is a contributing author to widely followed magazines such as Oxygen Magazine and Muscle and Fitness Magazine.
- He publishes online fitness newsletters and articles which people will often see on fitness websites numbering to more than a thousand and a following of more than 300,000.
- He practices what he preaches, as proven by his physical appearance and his satisfied clients.
After searching online for the most convincing product on health and fitness, people will know that, rated on the internet by fitness critics, as the number one abs program and the most reliable one, is “The Truth about Six Pack Abs.”